Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Month of September on Instagram!

What a busy month! Between school, studying, my internship and the blog, I've been quite busy!! But since I love to have a lot of things to do everyday, it has been great :) Here is a small sneak peak of this busy month... 

Quel mois occupé! Entre l'école, l'étude, mon stage et le blog, j'ai été très occupée!! Mais comme j'adore avoir des journées bien remplies, ça a été des semaines supers :) Voici un petit aperçu de ce mois bien chargé...


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! (vive_la_mode)

2 comments:

  1. Djoue! Tu t'es remise au tennis?! :)

    Rosin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Et bien en fait mes parents ont construit un terrain de tennis au chalet! Donc oui on peut dire que j'ai recommencé :)

      Delete