Monday, September 3, 2012

My month of August on Instagram!

My month of August and the first few days of September have been amazing. I got to spend some relaxing time at my cottage, I traveled for a week in NYC with my boyfriend, and I spent the last weekend in the country to celebrate my birthday. So the past few weeks have been so relaxing, and now I'm fully ready to go back to school, work really hard on the blog and do the best possible job at my internship. So let the fall begin!!

Le mois d'août et les quelques premiers jours de septembre ont été absolument fantastiques. J'ai pu passé beaucoup de temps à mon chalet, j'ai voyagé une semaine à New York avec mon copain, et j'ai passé le weekend dernier en campagne pour fêter mon anniversaire. Ces dernières semaines ont donc été très relaxantes, et je suis maintenant prête à recommencer l'école, travailler très fort sur ce blog, et tout autant comme stagiaire. Que l'automne commence!!


Vive_la_mode

2 comments: