Monday, September 12, 2011

Sexy & Sophisticated : Grazia Germany


I've always loved the sexy & sophisticated combination, since it shows just enough to feel at my most beautiful, without feeling sloppy or uncomfortable in the garments. This is why I love this photoshoot that shows this chic and appropriate mix. I especially love the jackets that are so elegant, wether it's for a night look (the white jacket), or a professional style (the beige jacket). Either way, the photos convey how much the jackets can be elegant, appropriate, sexy and stylish. So why not go for it?

Être sophistiquée & sexy à la fois a toujours été l'un de mes combinaisons préférées, puisqu'elle me permet de me sentir belle et attirante, sans me sentir débraillé ou inconfortable dans mes vêtements. C'est donc ce que j'aime de ce shooting photo qui montre bien ce mélange chic et approprié. J'aime particulièrement les vestons qui peuvent être portés aussi bien pour une soirée (le veston blanc), ou dans un cadre professionnel (le veston beige). Dans les deux cas, les photos transmettent à quel point les vestons peuvent être élégants, sexy, appropriés, et à la mode. Alors pourquoi ne pas en porter?






Merle Bergers for Grazia Germany#36 September 2011, by Leo Krumbacher

Photos : fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment