Monday, January 14, 2013

My trip to the mountains!

For my mom's 50th birthday, my family and I surprised her with a 4-day trip to the beautiful mountain Le Massif to ski, enjoy the spa at the hotel, eat amazing food, do some rodeling and enjoy a ride back home by train. I had so much fun spending this long weekend with my family and I already can't wait to do another trip with them!! Here are some pictures of the trip...

Pour le cinquantième de ma mère, ma famille et moi l'avons surprise avec un séjour de 4 jours à la magnifique montagne Le Massif pour faire du ski, de la luge, manger de la très bonne bouffe, profiter du spa à l'hôtel ainsi qu'un superbe voyage en train pour revenir à la maison. J'ai eu énormément de plaisir à passer ce long-weekend avec eux et j'ai déjà hâte au prochain voyage que nous allons faire ensemble!! Voici quelques photos de ce séjour...


Follow vive_la_mode on instagram to see my weekly inspirations, travels, and activities!


No comments:

Post a Comment