Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ideas for a good Sunday Morning Brunch!

I'm a really big brunch lover on Sunday mornings, since it makes me feel like I'm starting the day on the right foot! I love taking my time to eat and cooking something that I love. I think it's a great way to relax over the weekend. So here are some recipes ideas so that you can make your perfect homemade sunday morning brunch!

J'adore le brunch du dimanche matin puisqu'il me donne toujours l'impression de commencer la journée du bon pied! J'aime prendre le temps de bien manger et de cuisiner quelque chose que j'aime. C'est relaxant et je me sens vraiment en congé. Voici donc quelques idées de recettes pour que vous puissiez cuisiner un super brunch fait maison!

Click on the image to see the recipe...

Chocolate-Chocolate Chunk Muffins

Buttermilk Pancakes

Open-Faced Omelet with Arugula Salad


Spinach and Ham Pie

Smoked-Salmon Scramble

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich

Homemade Granola

Enjoy your brunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment