Monday, July 30, 2012

Discover BaubleBar!

I discovered BaubleBar not too long ago, and I'm loving it! I'm always searching for the best spots to find affordable & trendy jewelry online and I definitely found one with this store. Right now, they ship all across the US, and if you live in any other country, you can get their jewelry with myUS.com. So here are my favorite jewels.

J'ai découvert BaubleBar il n'y a pas très longtemps et je suis totalement tombée en amour avec le concept! Je suis constamment à la recherche de magasins en ligne qui offrent des bijoux tendances et abordables, et BaubleBar est sans aucun doute l'un d'entre eux. Pour le moment, ils envoient leurs bijoux partout à travers les États-Unis, et si vous habitez dans n'importe quel autre pays, vous pouvez commander ce que vous voulez via myUS.com. Voici donc mes bijoux favoris.


















No comments:

Post a Comment