Sunday, November 11, 2012

My November Beauty Wish List

November is the beginning of winter with the first really cold days and long nights starting at 4 PM. So my skin gets really pale and I always need some makeup help to look awake and refreshed! This is why I absolutely want to try the Clarins self tanning lotion to give myself a nice tan as well as the Clinique blush to look fresh and feminine. 
The Yves Saint Laurent lipstick also drew my attention since plums and dark reds are really trendy this season. As a brunette, I think it could look really good! 
I also want to try the Clinique exfoliator and the Lancôme eyeliner since my exfoliator and eyeliner are almost finished. I thought it would be a good time to try out some new products...
What do you think of my wish list?

Le mois de novembre est le début de l'hiver avec ses journées froides et les nuits qui commencent à 4h00 de l'après-midi. Ma peau devient donc très pâle et j'ai besoin d'un petit coup de pouce maquillage pour avoir l'air réveillé! Voilà pourquoi je veux absolument essayer le multi-éclat Clarins pour avoir un joli teint ainsi que le fard à joues Clinique pour une touche féminine et fraîche dans le visage. 
Le rouge à lèvres Saint-Laurent m'attire également beaucoup puisque les prunes et les rouges foncés sont très tendances cet automne. En tant que brunette, je pense qu'il pourrait bien m'aller!
Je veux également essayer l'exfoliant Clinique et le traceur à yeux Lancôme puisque mon exfoliant et mon crayon à yeux sont presque terminés! Et je vais en profiter pour essayer des nouveaux produits...
Que pensez-vous de ma wish list



1. CLINIQUE Exfoliating Scrub, $22.00 CAN
2. LANCÔME PARIS Artliner - Precision Point EyeLiner, $37.00 CAN
3. YVES SAINT LAURENT Rouge Pur Couture Mat Lipstick, 206 Grenat Satisfaction, $32.00 CAN
4. CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Body Lotion, $40.00 CAN
5. CLINIQUE Blushing Blush Powder Blush, Smoldering Plum, $25.00 CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment