Saturday, November 10, 2012

I tried : Hello Flawless and Hoola, both by Benefit

Discovering new makeup products is something I absolutely love. And thanks to my internship, I really get to learn more about certain cosmetic brands. A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to try foundation Hello Flawless by Benefit and I completely fell in love with the product. Since then, I've been wanting to buy it as well as a good bronzer that would go nicely with it. Lucky me, the lady at Sephora told me I should go with Hoola by Benefit, and what a good advice it was! Here are the reasons why I simply love those products...

Découvrir des nouveaux cosmétiques est quelque chose que j'adore. Et grâce à mon stage, j'en apprends beaucoup sur les différentes compagnies de cosmétiques, et ça me donne plein de bonnes idées! Il y a quelques semaines, j'ai eu la chance d'essayer le fond de teint Hello Flawless de Benefit, et je suis complètement tombée en amour avec le produit. Depuis ce temps-là, je veux absolument me le procurer! Et je me le suis enfin acheté hier après-midi :) Je voulais également une bonne poudre bronzante qui irait bien avec mon nouveau fond de teint. La jeune femme au Sephora m'a suggéré Hoola by Benefit, et qu'elle belle suggestion! Voici pourquoi j'adore ces deux produits...


I love Hello Flawless by Benefit since the texture of the foundation is very light and watery, so it doesn't even feel like I have makeup on. Because of this lightness, it lets your skin breathe, so it doesn't get dehydrated. It also makes my skin look even and healthy, so what else could I want? :)

Pour voir les raisons pour lesquelles je suis tombée en amour avec Hello Flawless de Benefit, voyez mon article Clin d'oeil ici.


I had been looking for a good matte bronzer for awhile now, since a lot of bronzers have sparkles in them, and I really don't like that. This one from Benefit is amazing since the shade of the bronzer is tanned just enough, and it is perfectly matte. It also really complements the foundation Hello Flawless. 

Je me cherchais une bonne poudre bronzante matte depuis quelques temps puisque la plupart ont des brillants, et je n'aime vraiment pas avoir une poudre brillante dans le visage! Celle de Hoola de Benefit est géniale puisque la teinte de la poudre est juste assez bronzante, et elle est parfaitement matte. Elle complète également vraiment bien le fond de teint Hello Flawless.

My verdict : I definitely recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment