Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas party in NYC!


This Friday night, I was in New York for my boyfriend's Christmas party at Gustavino's and what a great night we had! Here is the look I wore on my way to the party and you can see a sneak peak of my dress on one of the last pictures. Also some pictures of the architecture of the building that was absolutely gorgeous. On our way, we stopped at the Rockefeller Center to take a look at the Christmas decorations and it was beautiful!! I would have loved to get more pictures, but there were so many people there!! Now that I'm back in Montreal, I have to go back to the College reality... wish me good luck, finals are this week!!

Ce vendredi soir, j'étais à New York pour le party de Noël de mon copain qui s'est déroulé au Gustavino's, et quelle belle soirée nous avons eu! Voici quelques photos de la tenue que j'ai portée en route pour la soirée et vous pouvez également voir un aperçu de ma robe. De plus, il y a également des images de l'architecture de la salle qui était absolument splendide! En route, nous nous sommes arrêtés au Rockefeller Center afin d'admirer les décorations de Noël qui étaient extrêmement belles! J'aurais aimé prendre plus de photos, mais il y avait un monde fou! Maintenant que je suis de retour à Montréal, je dois retourner dans la réalité des études... souhaitez-moi bonne chance, j'ai 4 examens cette semaine!!











Dress: BCBG
Clutch: ALDO
Gloves & Coat: Simons
Pumps: Château

No comments:

Post a Comment