Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I want L.I.L.Y, by Stella McCartney


I discovered the L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney perfume today as I was shopping at Sephora, and I completely fell in love with the scent. Maybe you already know this perfume since it was launched at the begining of the year, but if you've never tried it, you definitely have to. The scent is fresh, feminine, floral and delicate, as well as being a little bit sexy. I believe the scent is perfect for a young woman in her twenties or thirties. If you are interested, L.I.L.Y is sold at Sephora for $60.00.

J'ai découvert le parfum L.I.L.Y de Stella McCartney aujourd'hui au Sephora, et je suis tombée en amour avec l'odeur ce cette fragrance. Peut-être connaissez-vous déjà ce parfum puisqu'il a fait son entrée sur le marché en début d'année, mais sinon je vous conseille fortement de l'essayer. L'odeur est très féminine, fraîche, florale et délicate, en plus d'être légèrement sexy. À mon avis, c'est une fragrance parfaite pour une jeune femme dans la vingtaine ou dans la trentaine. Pour les intéressées, la fragrance L.I.L.Y est vendue au Sephora pour 60,00$.

No comments:

Post a Comment