Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fashion Spotlight : Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato seems to be everywhere these days thanks to The X Factor. I had never watched this TV show before, but now I can't stop watching it! The judges give a great show and the talent is amazing. It also made me discover Demi Lovato some more and I have to say that I love her attitude and her excitement at the show. Her personality shines and I love her authenticity. Ant that's not it, she also has such a beautiful style! All her outfits are glamorous, fun, and sophisticated, and I love the results. So here are a few outfits that Demi wore recently and let me know what you think of her style!

Demi Lovato semble être partout ces temps-ci grâce à The X Factor. Je n'avais jamais regardé l'émission avant cette saison-ci, mais maintenant je ne peux plus m'en détacher! Les juges donnent un très bon spectacle et le talent est au rendez-vous. Ça m'a également fait découvrir cette star davantage, et je dois dire que j'adore son attitude et son enthousiasme à l'émission. Elle laisse sa personnalité briller et j'adore son authenticité. Et ce n'est pas tout, quel beau style elle a! Ses tenues sont toutes glamorous, chics et féminines et j'adore le résultat. Voici donc quelques tenues qu'elle a porté récemment et laissez-moi savoir ce que vous pensez de son style!




Photos: zimbio.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment