Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Fashiolista Fall Inspirations, Part 1

Fashiolista helps me every season to find the perfect pieces to wear the trends. This is why I decided to share my finds with you so that you could also get inspired! So here are some of the items I definitely want to get for fall... Part 2 will follow soon!
To see where all of those items are from, follow me on my Fashiolista profile! (Link on the side of the blog).

Fashiolista m'aide à chaque saison à trouver les items parfaits pour porter les tendances du moment. J'ai donc décidé de partager mes trouvailles avec vous pour que vous puissiez être inspirées à votre tour! Voici donc quelques items que je veux absolument me procurer pour l'automne... la partie 2 suivra bientôt!
Pour voir d'où viennent ces items, suivez-moi ici sur Fashiolista! (Le lien est sur le côté du blog).


No comments:

Post a Comment