Thursday, August 9, 2012

Black XS by Paco Rabanne, my new favorite fragrance


A week ago I went to Sephora to get a few products and they gave me a sample of this perfume called Black XS from Paco Rabanne. I've been wearing it for a few days now and I fell in love with the scent. It's very feminine, sexy and I feel empowered whenever I wear it! The price is around $50 depending on the size of the bottle you get and also the country you buy it in. So I really suggest you go to Sephora to try out this product; you never know, it might become your new fragrance!

Il y a environ une semaine, je suis allée chez Sephora pour me procurer quelques produits, et ils m'ont offert un échantillon de ce parfum nommé Black XS de Paco Rabanne. Ça fait maintenant quelques jours que je le porte, et je suis tombée en amour avec l'odeur! Elle est féminine, sexy et envoutante. Le prix de cette eau de toilette tourne autour de 50$ tout dépendant de la grosseur de la bouteille et du pays dans lequel vous l'achetez. Je vous conseille donc fortement d'aller faire un tour chez Sephora et d'essayer ce produit; qui sait, ce sera peut-être votre nouvelle fragrance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment