Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Nordstrom Shopping List!

Nordstrom is certainly one of my favorite online shopping websites. They have an amazing range of jewelry, cloths and accessories. You will for sure find everything you could ever imagine! So this is my current Nordstrom shopping list, and to see the prices in US dollars or any other currency, click on the link :)

Nordstrom est sans aucun doute l'un de mes magasins en ligne préférés. Ils ont une large collection de bijoux, vêtements et accessoires, alors on peut vraiment tout y trouver! Voici donc ma liste de magasinage Nordstrom actuelle, et pour les prix en dollars US ou tout autre devise, cliquez sur le lien :)

Jewelry

Bracelets




Earrings





Necklaces





Rings





Clutches and handbags




Apparel


Trouvé Contrast Trim Silk Shirt, CAD 54.09 (40% off!!)





I hope I inspired you and enjoy your shopping at Nordstrom!!

En espérant vous avoir inspiré côté shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment