Sunday, April 1, 2012

My week in the Big Apple!

I just came back from a fabulous week in New York City where I did lot's of shopping and walking! I also spent two days at the New York Library next to Bryant Park since school is still a reality... But what a great experience it was to study in that gorgeous building. My boyfriend and I also ended the week with a day at the Bronx Zoo which was so much fun. I saw giraffes and rhinos among so many others and I rode on a camel which was very unexpected and awesome! Friday night, we went to the italian restaurant La Masseria close to Times Square and it was delicious with a real italian atmosphere. I strongly recommend the restaurant if you go to New York. So here are a few pictures of this fabulous week.

Je viens tout juste de revenir d'une fabuleuse semaine à New York où j'ai fait beaucoup de magasinage et de marche! J'ai également passé deux journées à la grande bibliothèque de New York à côté de Bryant Park question d'être à jour côté université, mais quelle belle expérience ça a été d'étudier dans un environnement si grandiose! Pour finir la semaine en beauté, mon copain et moi sommes allés au Bronx Zoo, et j'ai adoré la journée. J'ai vu des giraffes et des rhinocéros parmi des centaines d'animaux et j'ai pu faire un tour de dromadaire! Je vous conseil toutefois d'y aller à partir de mai puisque plusieurs activités étaient encore fermées. Enfin, vendredi soir, nous sommes allés au restaurant italien La Masseria près de Times Square et c'était absolument délicieux. Nous avions l'impression d'être réellement en Italie! Si vous passez par New York, allez-y! Voici donc quelques photos de cette super semaine.

In the moment...


We look like vampires on the photo... sorry for the bad quality!

A day at the Bronx Zoo








My outfit at the Zoo!






Boots : Nine West
Jeans : Levi's
Jacket & Top : Simons
Bracelet : Vintage


Throughout the week, I've done a lot of shopping! Here are a few accessories I bought at H&M and Nine West. I'll show you some new MAC products that I bought and fell in love with tomorrow :)

Rings from H&M



Nine West flats & wedges... I wanted two simple pair of shoes that can be worn with anything, so I decided to go for nude colors. What do you think?


I've already been wearing the flats quite a few times, and they are very comfortable :)


No comments:

Post a Comment