Friday, February 1, 2013

Blog of the moment : My Showroom

I discovered the blog My Showroom not too long ago thanks to the website lookbook.nu and I had to share my discovery with you! The blogger who is responsible for all these gorgeous outfits is Priscila, and she posts from the beautiful city of Madrid. I love how she mixes casual elements with sophisticated ones, making each outfit very versatile. Whether you need inspiration for your work or weekend looks, you will definitely find some great ideas on her blog. Personally, my favorite look from hers is the one with the blue fedora and the white jeans. It's simply stunning! What about you, which one is your favorite?

J'ai découvert le blog My Showroom il n'y a pas très longtemps grâce au site web lookbook.nu et je tenais absolument à partager ma découverte avec vous! La blogueuse qui crée toutes ces très jolies tenues se nomme Priscila, et elle nous montre ses looks de la superbe ville de Madrid. J'adore qu'elle agence des éléments décontractés à d'autres sophistiqués, ce qui donne des tenues très versatiles. Donc que vous cherchiez des inspirations mode pour le travail ou pour le weekend, vous trouverez de très bonnes idées grâce à son blog. Personnellement, j'ai un coup de coeur pour son look où elle porte un fedora bleu et un jeans blanc. Et vous, quel est votre tenue préférée?






No comments:

Post a Comment