Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Shopbop Summer Dresses!

Today in Montreal was the first warm day we had in a long time, and I could finally chill on my balcony! I wore my comfortable boyfriend jeans I hadn't wore in a long time with a simple shirt and it truly felt like summer :) Then, I thought of something really important; I'm in need of summer dresses for the upcoming season!! So I browsed Shopbop for fun (I wish I could afford all of those), and here are the summer dresses I would definitely go for. Do you have a favorite?

Aujourd'hui, à ma grande joie, il a fait super chaud et beau à Montréal, ce qui m'a permis d'enfin m'allonger sur mon balcon et profiter de la belle température (ça faisait longtemps) !! J'ai porté mes confortables boyfriend jeans que je n'avais pas mis depuis un bon bout de temps avec un simple t-shirt, et je me sentais comme en été :) Tout ça m'a également rappelé que j'ai un grand besoin de robes d'été pour cette saison qui arrive à grands pas! Voilà pourquoi j'ai jeté un coup d'oeil sur Shopbop (si seulement je pouvais tout acheter), et voici les robes d'été que je choisirais sans hésiter. En avez-vous une préférée?

Cute & Simple

Dolan ($150.00) & Odylyne ($286.00)

Fun & Girly

Milly ($396.00) & Milly ($350.00)

Of Two Minds ($358.00) & Parker ($198.00)

Rachel Pally ($207.00) & Madison Marcus ($328.00)

Long & Classy

Night & Day version, Rachel Pally ($238.00)

Mara Hoffman ($297.00) & Rachel Pally ($242.00)

Both Karina Grimaldi ($196.00)

Pencey ($264.00) & Velvet ($142.00)

ISSA ($845.00) & Splendid ($138.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment